My Aunt Deb & Aunt Kathy got Reese and myself a pair of matching pink Chuck Taylor's. They are the cutest thing on her feet. Thank you so much for thinking of us!
Reese showing off her acrobatic moves on the base of her old carseat. I love how the most random things entertain your children.
My girlfriend from work (Erin) got the kids the cutest back-packs ever. Here is Jonas wearing his. Reese's is a frog.


3 comments:
That bathing suit is so sweet-I do think I see a future Miss Arkansas on the horizon!! and her chuck taylors are the cutest,jamie lee bought brooklynn rose a pair b4 she ever was born,we can hardly wait 4 her to wear them.i had them when i was a teenager-thats all javier would wear and guess what?he loved them so much he bought me some-yep those were the days-love you guys-love mama dor.
I love the doggy backpack!! It is too cute!!
what a cutie she is!
Post a Comment