Arkansas Children's Hospital hosts a breakfast with Santa and this year we decided to go! I had already thought that Reese would be scared of him and I was right on target! Jonas enjoyed seeing Santa and even told him he wanted a choo-choo train.
I love it! At least Reese would sit in Santa's lap. Jackson talked about Santa and "Ho Ho Ho" while we were in line and as soon as we stepped on stage, he clung to me and would not get go. We didn't get very close to Santa. :) Can't believe that we didn't see you guys there.
2 comments:
OK the pic of Jonas is adorable! Glad to know that other "March Babies" were not quite ready for Santa but there will be hope for next year ;)
I love it! At least Reese would sit in Santa's lap. Jackson talked about Santa and "Ho Ho Ho" while we were in line and as soon as we stepped on stage, he clung to me and would not get go. We didn't get very close to Santa. :) Can't believe that we didn't see you guys there.
Post a Comment