The cupcakes
hagan
The presents



We had a small party for Jonas on Dec 13 inviting 3 of his "closest" friends. I took over 100 pics and only chose a few to share since it would take forever to put all my favs on the blog. The kids painted canvases, which they LOVED. Jonas has really been understanding what a birthday means (sorta) and has been singing Happy Birthday Jonas for 2 weeks now. His actual birthday is December 22 (tomorrow) and I can't believe my baby will be 3. More to come as we will have a small party on his birthday too. Thank you for all the gifts even if you were unable to be there. We love you!
We had a small party for Jonas on Dec 13 inviting 3 of his "closest" friends. I took over 100 pics and only chose a few to share since it would take forever to put all my favs on the blog. The kids painted canvases, which they LOVED. Jonas has really been understanding what a birthday means (sorta) and has been singing Happy Birthday Jonas for 2 weeks now. His actual birthday is December 22 (tomorrow) and I can't believe my baby will be 3. More to come as we will have a small party on his birthday too. Thank you for all the gifts even if you were unable to be there. We love you!


2 comments:
Looks like a success to me!
What a wonderful idea! I have wonder what has happened to the kids b-day parties at home. . . you can tell the kids had a great time~back inthe day that's how it was done,cake & ice cream & close family & friends & to this day the memories are priceless.I too can't belive my 1st g~baby is 3. Happy~Birthday Jonas~grandma doreen loves you very much~you may be 400 miles away but you & Reese are always in my heart & on my mind.Hugs & kisses~grandma doreen.
Post a Comment