Sunday, December 14, 2008

family love


There are those sweet times that just melt your heart! BTW, I love that we had our first 2 children this close together. Don't get me wrong, I have just about lost it a time or two, but they are the best of friends! Since I don't have siblings, I just LOVE to watch them interact with each other!



Jason got a new job back in May, but didn't officially start selling bonds until August. His Christmas party was the first week of December and we got to dress up and enjoy a free meal!

2 comments:

Cristi Walker said...

The pictures of them are so cute! I can't believe they are so big. It seems just like yesterday you were pregnant with Jonas. Where does the time go? You have beautiful children! And you look hot in that last picture!!

Anonymous said...

All these pics I just love looking at them over & over again.The Santa ones of Jonas are just great & you & jay looked great 4 his work party.Time sure does fy! love you all~mom