Hi there.....the Lozada's are going to try to post pics of their family to keep fam/friends updated on Jonas's growth. We already do myspace, but thought we would do this just for Jonas.
5
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Now that's what I'm talkin about! Cool. Keep it going... I'm lookin every day.
Just viewed all the pictures of my precious grandson, beautiful he is and he has grown so much. To me he looks just like his dad and alot like his uncle Mark. So sorry things are the way they are but feelings do run deep, silence isn't always golden. Love all three of you more than you know. MOM & DAD
This is the 151st BLOG I've posted this comment on today:
As a veteran of Somalia, Bosnia, Afghanistan and Iraq...over these last few months...I've wondered to myself, "Is it possible to reduce the amount of hatred and violence in our world?"
Last week, before going to sleep, I began asking myself a lot of WHAT IF questions.
The central theme behind my thoughts are neither anti-war or pro-religion. My words are not meant to inspire scenes of flag-burning or political protest signs.
Basically, unless someone and everyone start talking about Peace...
Even if it's just for two short minutes...
It's possible that an unstoppable firestorm of hatred may one day burn its way across our entire planet.
Instead of pointing out those differences which separate mankind...
It's my hope that the humanity within all of us will somehow prevail...
Even if it's JUST FOR TWO SHORT MINUTES...
See link: http://just-one-day-of-peace.blogspot.com/
5 comments:
Now that's what I'm talkin about! Cool. Keep it going... I'm lookin every day.
I love the shoes.
Just viewed all the pictures of my precious grandson, beautiful he is and he has grown so much. To me he looks just like his dad and alot like his uncle Mark. So sorry things are the way they are but feelings do run deep, silence isn't always golden. Love all three of you more than you know.
MOM & DAD
Cant't wait for Great Grandmother
to see web site.
aunt KuKu
Love the whole thing.
I think you are beautiful just like all the others and I really like this.
This is the 151st BLOG I've posted this comment on today:
As a veteran of Somalia, Bosnia, Afghanistan and Iraq...over these last few months...I've wondered to myself, "Is it possible to reduce the amount of hatred and violence in our world?"
Last week, before going to sleep, I began asking myself a lot of WHAT IF questions.
The central theme behind my thoughts are neither anti-war or pro-religion. My words are not meant to inspire scenes of flag-burning or political protest signs.
Basically, unless someone and everyone start talking about Peace...
Even if it's just for two short minutes...
It's possible that an unstoppable firestorm of hatred may one day burn its way across our entire planet.
Instead of pointing out those differences which separate mankind...
It's my hope that the humanity within all of us will somehow prevail...
Even if it's JUST FOR TWO SHORT MINUTES...
See link: http://just-one-day-of-peace.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment