




Oh boy, Oh boy...I got to eat cake. And it was yummy. This was my first time to try something so sweet. It didn't take me long to figure out how to put my hands in it. Mom had to help me put some in my mouth and after that I decided to just go mouth-to-cake rather than use my fingers. Yummmmm!


4 comments:
Happy Half Birthday Jonas!! How was the cake? It looks yummy! Tell my mom I need some for my half birthday!! :) You should come over...I think someone is going to do fireworks for my half birthday, but not sure! Let's go to our first fireworks together!
Abby
Happy Half Birthday!! Jonas, you are so stinkin' cute!!!
That looks like tons of fun! I wish I were there with you eating all that cake!
Brodie
Guys, this is the cutest! It's so fun that you have a site devoted to him! And let me tell you, those shoes...CUTE! My nephew has a pair and loves them and yes, they are green! ; ) andibrown
Post a Comment