Daddy & Mommy love You very much Jonas. You are a blast to have and we think you are the coolest baby around. We love to see you grow and how you change all the time. Your giggle is the most precious sound to us and we love your funny faces.
Thanks for your sweet note on my blog. Your little boy is precious! Look at all that hair...Lauren tells me she shares my blog all the time...how funny! To anwser your question, we have been going to Pennys to get her pictures done. I really like the girl who does them here. I am really specific with what I tell her I want, and I usually bring my own props. We go every month, but the next two months I am doing them (one because I want to do it outside - downtown at our "square" and then we are heading to the beach and I want some there...) But anyway, hope that helps. Thanks for checking our blog. Keri
4 comments:
Your blog is cute!! I just love the pics!! Love the one that he is giving you the kiss. Jonas is sooo cute!!
He is SO big!!!! Yo ucan really tell when yu hold him! We need to have a play date!!!
Don't you just love those BIG wet kisses???
Thanks for your sweet note on my blog. Your little boy is precious! Look at all that hair...Lauren tells me she shares my blog all the time...how funny! To anwser your question, we have been going to Pennys to get her pictures done. I really like the girl who does them here. I am really specific with what I tell her I want, and I usually bring my own props. We go every month, but the next two months I am doing them (one because I want to do it outside - downtown at our "square" and then we are heading to the beach and I want some there...) But anyway, hope that helps. Thanks for checking our blog.
Keri
Post a Comment