Wednesday, June 28, 2006

My poppa

This is Jonas and I wanted to ask you to pray for my poppa. This is my mom's daddy. Poppa was admitted to the hospital late last night with fever and vomiting. He has diabetes and has a partial amputation that is possibly infected. Poppa had a 104.9 fever today and was not doing good. His fever is better in the 102 range. My poppa & susu have only lived in Little Rock for 7 days and are already stressed due to the BIG move. Thank you for thinking of them and lift their name to God each time you think of them. I love you Poppa! ~Jonas

2 comments:

Emerson said...

I am so sorry you guys are having this stress. He will be in our thoughts and prayers!!

Dana said...

We are praying for Poppa! Sorry this is how he is starting his stay in Arkansas.