
This was taken when you were 1 wk old. Look how big you are and how much you have grown. Mommy & Daddy have LOVED these past 8 mths and look forward to celebrating many more holidays with you. This is what you are doing now.....
Sleeping: You sometimes take 2-3 naps a day, sometimes you only take 1. You go to bed between 8-10 and wake up around 7a every morning. You wake us up by coughing and playing in your crib.
Eating: You eat every 3-4 hours, 6oz formula along with baby-food. Recently you have started gagging on some of your favorite foods. You like any kind of fruit but hate green beans and peas. I have to mix them with fruit to get you to eat them. I tried feeding you a peach through a mesh bag and you didn't like it. You did like the banana in the bag but only for a few minutes.
Play-time: You like sitting up and banging toys on the floor. You LOVE your daddy's guitar and strumming it. You like your rocking horse rattle that goes round-n-round. You still like your jumparoo, but we don't play with it as much as we used to. You like rolling around the floor and playing with Millie too. The ring links are a big hit in our house as well. Oh, and you do like your passi. Another favorite thing for you is grabbing at anything shiny.... necklaces we wear, our watches, rings, keys, etc. You love them! Not sure what the fetish is.
We LOVE you sweet Jonas!


3 comments:
Wow, I love this picture!! I can't believe how much you have grown!!
Hey Lozadas! This is Holly Bertram...Jonas is sooooo cute. We need to have a play date. Casey, email me and we can set something up! heb@keyspace.org
I can't believe Jonas is 8 months old already!!! It goes way too fast!!!
Post a Comment