Saturday, August 19, 2006

Playing at Toys R Us

Okay Grandparents. One day I want one of these. It doesn't have to be a fire-truck, just something that goes! Wait until I am 3 or 4 though. I did like playing on this fire truck today. The first thing I did was grab the steering wheel.



And then I went to the walkie-talkie.



This is mom & me riding on a pony. He was fun too. I like how soft & fuzzy he feels.




I love me some walkie-talkie. You might not understand me, but I love to babble.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable! I still have yet to meet Jonas...we need to hang out sometime and I also want to meet Rhonda! :) Haha! Hope y'all are having a wonderful weekend, see you Tuesday.

The Moss Clan said...

I really like that Fire Truck too Jonas. I hope your grandparents get you one in a couple of years. It looks like lots of fun. Don't you just love going to Toys R Us! Sometimes our parents want to play more than we do. We have some goofy parents.
Brodie

Penny said...

Jonas you look so good in that fire truck!! Let's go on a date, you in the fire tuck and me in the barbie car!! Meet you at Toys R Us Friday night? :) Wait, maybe we should ask our parents first!! If we get some really good walkie talkies we could talk with you at your house and me at mine! I think mom and dad have one....they call it a phone though. I will call you soon!

Over and Out,
Abby

Shurden Family said...

Jonas is so adorable! He is getting so big! We would love to come to Little Rock and meet him!I'm so glad that you let me know about your blog site. I'll visit it often!