Sunday, August 13, 2006

Rhonda the Honda




Jason & I bought our first vehicle together this past Friday night. Meet Rhonda the Honda Element and all her beauty. We love the space and no carpet floors. We plan on taking our first road trip in it this weekend. We also love how the seats recline all the way back flat so that you can really sleep on long trips.

4 comments:

Emerson said...

How fun! Congrats on the new wheels!

Anonymous said...

That is the car that I want!! I like the orange and the green though...but I would test-drive yours! :) Congrats...I think you will love it! :) I LOVE MY HONDA CIVIC... (The green machine)

Anonymous said...

Hey! This is Paula La (Blackwell). I found your page via the Shurden's. Jonas is so cute--I know you guys are great parents. Jason, my dad still talks about you playing guitars at our house. Tuan and I had a baby last May--John Atticus. You can see his pics on our blog. Take care!

Anonymous said...

Hey! This is Paula La (Blackwell). I found your page via the Shurden's. Jonas is so cute--I know you guys are great parents. Jason, my dad still talks about you playing guitars at our house. Tuan and I had a baby last May--John Atticus. You can see his pics on our blog. Take care!