Thursday, August 03, 2006

Jonas-ba-gonas

Here I am trying to show you my teeth. It's a little blurry, but you can see them peeking through. I like to bite and have bitten my mom twice and my Su-Su once. What will mom do with me? What's funny is that I don't bite myself. That would hurt!



I am looking at my rocking-horse rattle.
This is one of my favorite toys to play with.


Millie wants to get up here with me!


Cheese again!


I like to stick my tongue out and blow bubbles at the same time.
Mom tries it and it tickles her. I like to do it .....
just another way for me to talk.

2 comments:

Emerson said...

You are so cute Jonas!! I love the pics!! Your mommy was telling me about your teeth. I am glad she was able to get a picture of you showing them off!!

The Moss Clan said...

I love to stick my tongue out and blow to. It is sooo much fun! Maybe we can have a contest.