Sunday, August 19, 2007

A is for Abby. J is for Jonas.

Abby came over to play with me Saturday night. As you can see, I am not feeling very well. Unfortunately, I have not felt well since the day after my surgery. I cry often, lounge around, get irritated quickly, and just like for mommy & daddy to hold me.
Even though this pic is fuzzy, my mommy just loves the way I look when Abby gives me hugs. Abby is a very sweet friend.
My mommy has a similar picture like this of when she was about 5 yo with one of her best guy friends. Abby is one of my best gal friends.
Abby gives some good sugar, but I am not quite sure of what to do. I just lied there and soaked it all in since it was my first sugar from a girl.
There she goes again. My mom and Abby's mom sure liked it because they kept taking pictures.

3 comments:

Penny said...

I hope you feel better Jonas! Thank you for letting me play with all of your fun toys!! Your mommy makes wonderful mashed potatoes and green beans!!

Love, Abby

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry that Jonas is puny! Maybe he'll come around soon. I pray he does. Bless his liver!

chrsiti cave

Emerson said...

Jonas, I hope you start feeling better soon! Abby is a cutie!! I would keep her around!!