Saturday, August 11, 2007

Update from Surgery

Jonas has recovered so well. That day, he slept on and off until evening and then ate and played until bedtime. He was almost back to himself that night. Then yesterday (Friday) was completely normal with meals and naps and tons of playtime. We are giving Jonas ear drops 3 times a day which he HATES.... and an antibiotic twice a day for a week. We go back for our check-up in 4 weeks. I will post pics at some point. Our camera has been acting up and not working right. We really appreciate your sweet comments of care & concern and all your phone calls. Thanks so much for loving us!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am being a complete computer bum! Lee and boys are out of town! I miss them so much!!!!
Anyway, I am glad that things are going well. All of our ear surgeries went well. It was the adnoids that seemed not so fun. But I don't think it was terrible.
It sounds like he is a trooper and you guys are too. I bet you all will have a good fall/winter with less sick days! We will pray that!
Enjoy the weekend.

Anonymous said...

OH, that was Christi Cave up there^^^^^^^^^

Anonymous said...

Just caught up on everything. Some of those pics made me cry. The look on Jason's face when he was holding Jonas before he went back. . . and you holding Jonas while he was knocked out. Only a parent can recongize those emotions. PRAISING GOD that everything went well. I KNOW that was scary for ya'll. Love you and lifting you up.

Riley Cate said...

So glad that my friend is healing well! If I ever have to have tubies, I want him to be my coach!

The Walkers said...

Yeah for the Lozada fam that everything is still going so well. Check out my blog because you have been tagged...

Jeremy and Melissa said...

Hey Casey - hope Jonas is still doing well. I'll be back at work this week - have been home this week loving every minute with Jackson. He starts to school on Monday!

Anonymous said...

Just checking to see if all is going well post surgery still.....

Have a good week!

christi cave

crystal said...

I love all the medical play and ACH photos! How cute! I am glad he's doing well. And look how big Reese is !