Sunday, August 19, 2007

"This type of exercise is good for my thighs." -Reese



We placed Reese in her jumparoo the wkend Jonas had his surgery and she is not so sure what to think. She likes the light up toys on it so far. She is sitting good in her bumbo and enjoys watching us do whatever around the house. Right now she has a runny nose and nasty cough that she got from daycare. I know she will keep it as long as she is in there, and Jonas did the same thing. She rolled over several times this past Friday night and giggled each time she did it. She is 5mths on August 20 and I can't believe she has almost been with us half a year. She is a great JOY and her smile will melt your heart. We love you!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

SHE IS TOO BIG!!! That's jusst my opinion! These babies don't stay babies long enough!
What a CUTE baby you got yourself there!

christi cave

Emerson said...

Reese, you are so cute!! I love my jumperoo also! I have learned how to jump in it! I hope to see you at school tomorrow.
Emerson

The Walkers said...

Ummm... Can Sydney Elise come and take exercise class at the Lozada's??? Please kiss that precious baby girl for me!!!

Anonymous said...

ummm...is that bumbo on the edge of a counter? She is too cute.

Riley Cate said...

She is so cute and she looks just like her Mommy!!