- Jonas has started opening the fridge and it can be quite annoying. He comes to us with random foods all the time. Today it was the half-n-half container with deli meat.
- He shakes his head and it looks just like a wobble doll.
- He also picks out the marshmallows when eating dry Lucky Charms. I guess I did that too when I was little.
- Jason has really been working with his words and now Jonas says "da-da", "wa-wa", "car"
- Jonas knows how to "show me the money" by doing the money sign with your hand
- We have really been working on the paci issue this week and only giving it to him at nap and night time. He has adapted well.
Friday, October 05, 2007
Eating my curds & whey, aka berry applesauce
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Oh come on!! Take off the towel and let the boy make a mess!! I know ALL about the fridge ordeal. Parker used to get in ours and eat whatever. His fav was kiwi, fuzzy skin and all. love, ya! bev
Post a Comment