Friday, October 05, 2007

My new dress




Someone very special gave me this dress back in the early summer and I can just now fit in it. Thank you so much! I know you want to see me in it, so here I am wearing it like a princess. Mom had to put this x-large bow in my head but it weighs me down. I am not big enough for it yet, but she wanted to see what it looked like. By the way, I turned the big 6mths at the end of September and am loving being the big girl. I have started eating baby foods everyday and it seems that pears & applesauce are my favs. For most babies, they love sleeping on their tummy, but I have only done this twice and it has occured in the past 2 wks. I still prefer the back position. My fav thing to do is watch Jonas play. He is so awesome!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is her hair turning red??