The top pic is Reese and the bottom is Jonas taken last year in the same costume. Jonas was 10 mths old and Reese is 7mths old. It's funny because they are both looking in the same direction. So, do you think they look alike as babies?
Monday, October 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Yes I do think that they look alike, especially dressed in the same costume, but Reese has a sweet little "girlie" face and Jonus looks "all boy" to me if that makes sense??? They are adorable in their "Surf and Turf" costumes!
They look like siblings for sure. But they don't look as much alike as I thought...
Wow, I think they really look alike but I have always thought they look a lot a like! I still think Jonas is a little Jason and Reese is a little you! I love your little steak and lobster!! The costumes are so cute! Casey, I hope you start feeling better! I thought you were playing hooky (spelling??) to go trick-or-trating. Haha!
Post a Comment