I have been painting this weekend, which is one of my favorite things to do when I have some extra time. My mom wanted name paintings to go in the kids room at her house, so I did these on Sat & Sun. I painted the bag for Reese right after she was born and have enjoyed using it on our road trips. Both sides are painted; it is not seperate bags.
Sunday, October 07, 2007
Mommy's art
I have been painting this weekend, which is one of my favorite things to do when I have some extra time. My mom wanted name paintings to go in the kids room at her house, so I did these on Sat & Sun. I painted the bag for Reese right after she was born and have enjoyed using it on our road trips. Both sides are painted; it is not seperate bags.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
VERY great. That is why we need to make another trip to the pottery painting shop, because I can't even paint pretty dots on a plate :).
....i like your daily bible verse, what a great idea!!!!
Very talented! Hummm. What do I need??? I've had so much fun hanging lately! See you at lunch soon!
You are soooo talented!!! I LOVE them!! You could make so much money selling these!!
Giiirrrrlll, those bags are fantastic. You are o so talented. You go!!!
Glencora
How cute!!!! :)
You are so good at that! I love the bag idea! PS: I love to paint too! We should add that into our andi-n-casey-time! ~andi~
THOUGHT I SHOULD TELL YOU TO GET TO MAKING SOME MONEY DOING ALL THAT PAINTING!!! ALL OF YOUR PROJECTS ARE ADORABLE!!!
u are one talented mamma! i just paid alot of money for art like that for jack's room! you have a business behind that brush! love all the pics and stories!!
Post a Comment