Monday, September 08, 2008

Child Life & Edu Picnic - "To love what you do and feel that it matters - how could anything be more fun?" Katharine Graham




E and her daddy


Jonas loves to play in water....



R with M in the background.


G-man!!! Such a doll!


R looking up at me.

We had our annual picnic Sunday afternoon and it was nice to see everyone outside of work. The weather was extra warm, but the kids didn't seem to mind as they played and ran around. I have to brag for a bit..... I do work for one of the best company's but besides that, I work for an excellent department within ACH that strives hard to make every aspect of our job better. I love my job, I love my team, and I think we work well together. We are a dynamic team and if you find yourself at ACH needing some extra TLC, just call on Child Life. We'll be there.... I trust anyone that helps you out. Love you guys... and yes, go ahead and laugh at me..... (to all my co-workers).... :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures of the picnic. Ethan had a BIG day Saturday. He tailgated, watched the Razorback band practice and many other things. He got his first sunburn and went all day without a real nap. So Sunday after church he (and I) were just tuckered out! Jeff had kickball till 5 so we just stayed home. Thanks again for the pics and hopefully there will be another group event soon!