Jonas throwin' you the STINK EYE! This is something new and we have no idea where he learned it, but we love for him to do this face!
More jonas pics to love.....
Reese and I went to visit Krista in Rogers a couple of weeks ago. This is Reese in K-dawg's big ole tub. Jason went to the Hogs game that same wkend and met us afterwards.
Reese & Krista at Gordmans with all the stuffed animals. K watched Reese for me while I shopped away!
At the Promenade. Reese found her a water fountain and went crazy over it!
And you can NEVER leave out the good ole Duggar family's new house. By the way, they are pregnant with their 18th child and it's a girl due Jan 1. Also, their oldest child got married recently! I am up on the Duggar's as you can tell. They make me happy.


0 comments:
Post a Comment