Elizabeth Scaife is one of my all-time besties from college. Jason & I both met her at the same time back in 2000. She has become a beloved sister and forever friend to our family. I even named Reese after her. She came to visit and due to Gustav, she was able to stay longer than expected, which was a pure miracle and JOY for me. The girl is busy and has lots of people to see, so when she stayed with the Lozada's for 8 days, I was thrilled. We had a relaxing 8 days eating, talking, staying up late, watching movies, walking, shopping, and giggling. She even was Jonas' roomie and didn't mind it one bit at all. One thing she carved into our daily lives... eating more fruit :).


p.s. We went to the Big Dam Bridge here in LR and you would never guess that 2 other people stopped us and told us they went to USM as well. Go eagles!!!!!

Elizabeth is teaching Jonas how to actually jump off the ground. He can sorta jump, but I was trying to capture them both mid-air.


And here is Reese with pig-tails for the very first time. Her hair is actually longer than you think, but due to those tight curls, it looks short. BTW, she took them out 20 seconds after I captured the pic.


Couch potato time with dad...... and a little tickling of the toes!



Reese not in the best mood.... but we loved you here, Elizabeth and please come back if Ike hits New Orleans!
1 comments:
I love Reese's pigtails - too cute! Casey, I'm so glad you had so much fun with your friend. Looks like y'all had a great time.
Post a Comment