Happy Birthday sweet boy!!! And by the way, he is soooooo excited to be 5!
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
Celebrating {A Whole Hand}
Today is this guy's 5th birthday! It is really hard to believe. As I write this a little after 1am, I can remember 5 years ago just getting to the hospital around midnight to start my induction. He arrived about 16 hrs afterwards and it has been a blessing to have Jonas in our lives. There is more to say about our love for him and I will write another entry about what we have planned for his special day. Wanted you to know that the next 24 hrs is all about this cute dude, our son, grandson, brother, friend, child of God, that we call Jonas.


Happy Birthday sweet boy!!! And by the way, he is soooooo excited to be 5!
Happy Birthday sweet boy!!! And by the way, he is soooooo excited to be 5!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
what about nephew? heh forgot to add? love u JONAS! MISS U HAPPY BIRTHDAY! AUNT Lala
Happy Birthday Jonas <3 Grandma loves you so much !!!1 <3
I CANNOT believe that kid is 5 years old. I remember seeing pictures of him before y'all brought him home from the hospital. Hope Jonas has a great birthday celebration!!
Post a Comment