Oh, and Reese's class even put on face paint. So adorable!
And this lil' fella came home from school early today. His teacher called right at noon to tell me Jonas had this rash on his face, chest, and arms. Jonas has had this before and he was positive for strep. I picked him up and we headed to my work. Jonas kept complaining of his belly hurting. After encouraging him to use the bathroom, he went ..... and then vomited right on the counter of the bathroom. And not in the sink. You know your a mom when you clean the vomit with your own hands. p.s. maybe you were not ready for the details, but thought I would share our day with you anyway :)
Our sweet man was a champ and his only complaint, besides his belly, was having to walk "a long way" throughout the hospital. He tested positive for strep (which i had that feeling) and we left to get some rest. He has had a dose of zofran and antibiotic and is watching The Incredibles as I write this. He has even perked up enough to request goldfish, his fav snack.
Our plan is for SuSu and Poppa to watch Reese for the afternoon because strep is so contagious. My dad will bring Reese back home a little after Jonas goes to bed. I work this evening and will have both munchkins at home tomorrow. One thing I will do is finish our Christmas garland around the front door so I can post pics of our decor. Then we have Breakfast with Santa on Saturday. I really can't believe December is here already. Where does the time go? As you might already know, our lil man turns 5 on December 22. Can't believe it!!!!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment