I put the tree up along with the mesh a couple of weeks before Thanksgiving. However, those cute ornaments didn't appear until turkey day. My parents were over and helped us decorate.
The tree topper, which might be my favorite decor! I have been collecting these glitzy stems for a couple of years now and was finally able to use them. They came from Walmart, Paul Michaels, Hobby Lobby, and Michael's.
Jonas putting an ornament on the tree. Of course the kids LOVED helping and put 90% of the ornaments on the bottom half of the tree. Jason and I were coming in behind them and rearranging.
This is one of Reese's first year ornaments. She was enthralled with it because it was a "baby".
This is our sweet little elf. He is our unofficial Elf on the Shelf. I found him for $16 compared to $30 for the original. And I must say, ours is cuter. He moves around at night, and you never know where he lands until the next morning. Jonas named him Lickey-Waki and someone suggested I make him a lei because of his hawaiian name. This is another fav for the kids!


2 comments:
LOVE IT...I wanna come back over and enjoy more of the Christmas decor!!! ; ) Love you and that family too!
It looks great!!
Post a Comment