Friday, December 03, 2010

Jonas {the photographer}

I have done a post about this before where I collected a few pics to share from Jonas' camera. He just asked me to delete some of his pics because his card was full and I told him I wanted to look through his pics first. Here are a few things he has taken pics of....... mostly toys and other random things.... like this.

I think this is a toy from a happy meal.

The train station he built. I really like his design work :)

Pops! Apparently from this Spring when they visited.

Nana!


Poppa!

I like how he is getting creative with his angles!

just hilarious! fuzzy,but still wanted to share...

In the car....

Just a little something to share with you this Friday! Jonas is in a great mood but continues to have the rash. Reese stayed with my parents last night and will come back today. Hopefully Jonas won't be as contagious since he has had several doses of his antibiotic.
The plan today:::: put the garland up around the front door. Then hopefully pics to come soon!

0 comments: