I really didn't want to do seperate days as posts, but it is so much easier. If you start at the bottom post of our Disney vaca, it will flow better and make more sense.
The next set of pics are not in order. Actually they are backwards.
We did character dining on night 2 at Chef Mickey's and we met Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Goofy, and Donald Duck. The way this works at character dining, is one character comes to your table at a time. Every table in the restaurant sees/meets each charcter. It works really well that way!
And even though Jonas is not smiling here, he LOVED mtg all of them. When choosing pics, they are small on my comp and I am not able to make out faces. I bet I took 50 pics in just this meal.
This might look like an ordinary Potato Head, but he talked and moved. I heart him. He was able to see us in line and would talk to us, make jokes, wave, etc. The kids were sooo fascinated! As so was I!!!! If he spoke to you and you didn't acknowledge him, he would say, "You in the red shirt" which I thought was so cool.
Remember those details I told you about.... well this is a Toy Story ride that is fairly new. We waited 80 minutes to ride it because all the fast passes were given out for the DAY. Yeah. But it was fine because the details of just waiting in line were VERY impressive. Of course I took more pics, but only shared a couple with you.
Meeting Woody and Buzz, which is Jonas' FAVORITE characters. He was all over this!!!!
Meeting Lightening McQueen and Tomater.


0 comments:
Post a Comment