Monday, January 10, 2011

Vacation is almost here {Disney}



The plan is to leave this week headed to Disney World. The kids are SOOOOOOO excited as they are just getting into the characters. We have been thinking about a trip to Disney for the last 6 mths, but didn't book it until the beginning of Dec. Our kiddos don't watch much TV, so we have been introducing characters each month. I don't think Reese is familiar with a single princess, but she knows about princesses in general. Of course their favorite is Toy Story because it's the latest one that has been introduced.

I am not crazy about posting 3 times in one day as I prefer to spread them out. Christmas is on my mom's camera and it will probably be another 2 wks before it gets on here. I wanted to get a couple of things posted before we left. Look forward to reading your posts about your holiday!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Got to your blog from Janelle's! Thanks so much for helping us in the ER with Addison!