she's so beautiful!!! I can't wait to see her and the rest of your beautiful family! Jonas is looking more and more like Jason and I think Reese is YOU!! Give them a kiss for me!!
Hey! She is so so beautiful! She does look more like YOU!.. Jonas does look more like Jason! I miss you and Jason and Jonas and Reese so much.. I am still looking forward to hold Reese for the very first time! Give them a Kiss for me!
OH MY GOODNESS. . . YOU ARE THE BEST!!! Blair was SO excited to open the package, and I was too. :) Overly excited. These are the cutest bows EVER. And the clothes fit perfect in the waist. You can always work with length. What's ya'll address by the way?
Nevermind, I just realized your return add. is on the box. Scott just got home from class, and HE even thought the bows were really cool. I think they're going to stay in her hair better than the ones I bought off e-bay. THANK YOU SO MUCH for doing all that. You really are SUCH a good friend. :)
9 comments:
she's so beautiful!!! I can't wait to see her and the rest of your beautiful family! Jonas is looking more and more like Jason and I think Reese is YOU!! Give them a kiss for me!!
Red is definitely Reese's color! I love it!!!
Love the black and white pic!!
loving all the pictures!! I will try to call you, I haven't seen the missed calls from you :(
What a cutie!! She is getting bigger!! We will have to have another play date soon!!
Hey! She is so so beautiful! She does look more like YOU!.. Jonas does look more like Jason! I miss you and Jason and Jonas and Reese so much.. I am still looking forward to hold Reese for the very first time! Give them a Kiss for me!
OH MY GOODNESS. . . YOU ARE THE BEST!!! Blair was SO excited to open the package, and I was too. :) Overly excited. These are the cutest bows EVER. And the clothes fit perfect in the waist. You can always work with length. What's ya'll address by the way?
Nevermind, I just realized your return add. is on the box. Scott just got home from class, and HE even thought the bows were really cool. I think they're going to stay in her hair better than the ones I bought off e-bay. THANK YOU SO MUCH for doing all that. You really are SUCH a good friend. :)
I was hoping you would post a pic of Reese in her new outfit. She looks adorable! Thank you for letting me see! Love You, Breanne
Post a Comment