Sunday, April 22, 2007

Reese: one month old







7 comments:

Emerson said...

She is so beautiful!! I can't believe she is already a month old!!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness, what a beautiful baby!
Thanks so much for introducing yourself...I'll send you a message back on xanga :)

Shurden Family said...

Reese...you're growing so fast already!! Casey, don't you wish you could just freeze time and let them stay little forever? She is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Casey, I can't believe a month has gone by so quickly!!! She is gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

this one is most def. marked by you casey!! She looks just like you!! SHES BEAUTIFUL!! love yall!!

Anonymous said...

She is so so so so beautiful! I can't believe how grow she is!.. Please give her my big kiss and give big kiss to Jonas too! tell them that Their Aunt Laura miss them so much!

The Moss Clan said...

she is getting so big!Time passes by so fast! Are you sure it is a month already???