Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Reese update

I took Reese to the doctor today about her eyes. It appears that the left eye is bulging some and I wanted our pediatrician's opinion. He seems that maybe the right eye-lid is a little lazy and it gives the illusion that the left eye is standing out. He thinks that there is nothing wrong, but is referring us to an eye specialist to make sure. Of course as a mom, I was terrified before going to the doctor today. I cried and cried the night before in fear of something being really wrong. I was relieved to hear that our doctor is not worried and thinks there is nothing to this. I am not sure of when our eye appt is but should know on Wednesday. I will keep you guys updated. Also, we weighed Reese today and she is a whopping 11lbs 7oz. When I say that girl likes to eat, I am not kidding!!!

3 comments:

The Walkers said...

Did I read right... 11 lbs. 7ozs.?!?!?!? I'm glad to hear that your dr. didn't seem worried but still referred you just to make sure. Please keep us posted on that sweet baby girl!

Emerson said...

She weighs more than Emmie did at 2 months!! That is great!! I am glad Dr. O'Niell didn't think anything was wrong!! I know that those little things can worry us!!

Shurden Family said...

I was so scared while I was reading this post that something was really wrong with Reese. I'm glad the doc thinks everything is okay. We will be praying for the next eye appointment!