Jonas has discovered his belly button and LOVES it. He pulls on his shirt all the time to see it and then shows it off to anyone that asks about it. Here he is lying in front of our back door showing me his belly hole.
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I LOVE the Easter outfit Reese is wearing; SOOOO CUUUUUTE!!!! Is it just me, or did you just do THREE updates in ONE?!? Can we say AWESOME? I check your site everyday, b/c I love your pics and updates. You are too sweet to send me stuff; you're such a good friend. Titus probably looks bigger b/c he IS bigger. . . dude is a MONSTER. Not really, we just call him the bulldog. :)
Hi!! Glad we got to see you today, Casey!!! The kiddos are too cute!
She's a beaut!! She looks a lot like you Casey!! :) Great to see those open eyes. And that is hilarious about Jonas. I think every kid must go through the belly button fascination stage. Is he walking yet? I'm glad you are doing so good. Are you going back to work and if so, how much time do you have until then? (Where do you work again?) What is Jason up to? Love ya'll!
Your children are adorable! Isn't it so fun to have 2? I love to see mine interact! We did find a house! I can't believe it. It took so long to get everything signed and agreed upon but in 3 weeks we'll be moving (if all the repairs have been made). I'm going to try to take a picture of the house this weekend and post it. We're so excited!!
Post a Comment