Reese was finally awake long enough so I started snapping pics fast of both kiddos. Jonas just got out of the tub and dad put him in his snow-man pj's....tis the season! Jonas is really getting so much better learning to share his time. I am very proud of him! This week he did great in waiting patiently if I was feeding Reese and he wanted something. Jonas also started back to day-care and that might have something to do with it. I took 50 pics and thought these were the sweetest. I love watching Jonas inquire about Reese. He has found her nose and touches her hair throughout the day. I can't wait for her to notice him. What joy to have siblings!
Thursday, April 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Loving his big grin!!! These are precious.
It's definitely cold enough for a snowman!!! Love the pics!
AH!! Jonas is so sweet with his little Reese. I LOVE that dress she's wearing in the playdate pic; my cousin tried to get me to buy it in case I'm having a girl. Little girl clothes are so much more tempting than little boys. And WHERE do you get Reese's hairbows? I mean, those are A-DOR-ABLE!! I just bought some on e-bay for Blair out of frustration, b/c I couldn't find any I liked in stores (JUST set up an account last night. . . potentially addictive). This post sounds really vain. Sorry.
AH!!! I will PAY YOU. SEriously. I would LOVE it if you would make Blair some bows, and then mail them to me. You just tell me how much the ribbon and shipping costs, and then I'll pay you for your time, too. NO arguments from you, either. Can you make them with alligator clips instead of the barretts?
I was visiting your myspace page and remembered your blog...oh Reese is just beautiful!! Jonas is still a little cutie and looks like he's going to be an excellent big brother!! So glad you guys are doing great!!!
How sweet!!!!
LOVE these pictures of both of the kids!!!
Post a Comment