Sunday, August 05, 2007

"It is fun to be in the same decade with you." Franklin D Roosevelt


I really can't believe that August is already here. Sorry guys that it has taken me so long to post pics. Jonas pushed our lens of the camera and it is somewhat messed up now. It will take pics when it wants to, so you never know. Of course Jonas is still completely attached to his pacifier. It's an issue we are not going to start tackling until after his surgery.

Jonas loves to wear sunglasses and also to put clips in his hair. You can't see the clip but it's back there. A little girlie..... but not thinking too much about it for now :)
Jonas has his tubes put in and adenoids out this Thursday, August 9. My Aunt Kathy and grandmother are coming up here to help out. Aunt Deb just left this weekend and as always, it was lots of fun having her in town. Jonas decided to eat one of Sadie's dog biscuits and he was quite grossed out by it. Sadie is Aunt Deb's child.

Reese turned 4 mths on July 20. She went to the doc this time weighing in at 16lbs 8oz. She is in the 25 in height range, but can't remember exactly. She is such a chunk and absolutely adorable.
Reese has completely quit breast-feeding and is now on formula. She spits up ALL the time, so not sure if that is a formula problem or her reflux. She literally soakens the top of her outfit several times a day. She has also started the daycare where Jonas goes which is at Arkansas Children's Hospital. She had a good first day this past week.

We had professional pics done and this is a little project I did with some of our pics. Sorry for all the glare. I also have Reese's birth announcement which I will be sending out soon. Just ordered the envelopes for them today, so it will be another week before they are mailed. Yes I am aware they should have been mailed out 3 mths ago.... but you will just love the pic we are sending of her. You can even frame it!!

6 comments:

The Walkers said...

I love all of the new pictures! Both of your kids are so precious! I also love the pictures...

Emerson said...

I love the pictures and how you framed them!! That is a great idea!! I would have never thought to do different colors!! Love it!

Penny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Penny said...

I can't believe that it is already time for Reese to go to Daycare!!! I bet it is easier to take them both. Hopefully, we can catch up soon!!

Jeremy and Melissa said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great day. Cute pics. . .

Emerson said...

Oh and I love the new look!! Happy Belated Birthday!! Sorry, I meant to send you a note yesterday. I hope you had a good one!!