Our family has had the privilege of having Big Mamaw visit us for the past 3 weeks. She is 86 years old and enjoys cooking, playing dominoes, and whooping yo' tail at Scrabble. We have made home-made pies & played games until midnight. She has taught Jonas to play the harmonica, sewed Jonas's halloween costume, and has rocked Reese for hours. It has been a HUGE joy to have her visiting but her time here in AR has come to an end. She will be returning to MS next week. We love you so much Mamaw!
Saturday, September 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Can I borrow your mawmaw? She sounds awesome and I love me some pie!!
I need to borrow your Mawmaw too! How wonderful that you have that experience. What a great time you all must have had! I bet she is a hoot!
Your famiy is beautiful! I stop by every now and then to see how much they've grown!
Christi Cave
Post a Comment