T: Together
I think this word has many significant meanings for me. One is that I am with a man that I love and enjoy to be with, and it seems that is hard to find these days.
The few friends I have that are close to my heart also come to my mind. I guess there are more than just a few.
And then there are my parents that live close by and we find ourselves together 3-4 times per week. But you have special moments when you only see your family a couple of times per year. I find those 'together' moments very dear due to us living far from them. I am thankful for the times we are with friends and family surrounding us in heart, spirit, and many miles away. 
together soon after reese joined our family
together as a bunch of wild and crazy reindeer
together making us a family of 3
together mourning the death of my grandfather
together with best friends
Together with eyes closed once again Pops :)
In no way can I capture all my 'together' pictures of everyone I love and that my family loves. These are just a few that I came across quickly while Jonas was napping and Reese was playing well by herself.


0 comments:
Post a Comment