Monday, November 17, 2008

Update on something we call L-I-F-E

Here's the hubs doing something he enjoys about 5 times a year. Smoking his pipe. He was asking me to take shots of him for his myspace. I love my kooky husband. He is one of a kind and so very special to me. We celebrated 5 years on November 1 and it has been the BEST 5 years of my life. I love you hubs!


Here are the kiddos playing in my mom's car on Sunday. Jonas LOVES playing in her car!!!!



Here's a list of what is going on or what has happened in the past couple of weeks.
  • Started putting up Christmas decor this past weekend
  • Using time-out and it is really helping Jonas (praise)
  • Planning Jonas' 3rd birthday
  • Mamaw Dorothy is in town
  • Reese has an obsession with chewing gum and refers gum as "mug"
  • Jonas loves closing doors
  • Jonas' new phrase is, "Look at that!"
  • Both kids are still in cribs and are not potty-trained
  • Our Christmas tree farm opens a week early this year!
  • Reese talks all the time when not sucking her paci
  • We got 2 new rugs for our home
  • I am working 40hrs this week
  • Jason bought a full place setting for one of his clients
  • We miss Elizabeth Scaife
  • Thank God for grandparents!
  • Yes, I know I am not using punctuation marks at the end of my bullets!

That's about all I know for now. We are working on our Christmas cards this year with the theme being "Tacky Christmas Sweaters" and they sure are tacky! Thanksgiving is just around the corner and Jonas will be 3 on December 22.

2 comments:

Paula said...

I love your updates! We started to put Johnny in a big boy bed, but went right back to the crib . . . I love them cribs! You must post your Christmas pic on here--Tacky Sweaters rule!

The Parkers said...

a couple of your "bullets" made me laugh:) josh walked in here when i was looking at your page and he laughed at the picture of jason! fits him:)