L: Last minute decisions
Happy Thanksgiving or better yet, Happy Shopping! Thanksgiving was real laid back for us. I cooked sweet tater casserole and broccoli-cheese rice casserole, 2 of my ole time FAVS for any holiday. We bought a fried turkey from Cock of the Walk, YUM! And then got a ham from Honey Baked Ham thanks to ACH. It's almost 8a as I write this and I am eating some of the sweet tater casserole and a diet coke as I write this. You gotta love left-overs. Then we headed over to my parents around noon. We ate, went shopping, and I soaked my mind in the new book I am reading, Twilight. In no way am I one to like sci-fi or whatever title this book would fit under, but the book is GREAT! It's an easy read, so easy that I have finished 300 pages in 48 hrs. I will be finished by the weekend is over and hope to see it in the theater by Sunday! Can't wait! Anyhoo, back to my last minute decisions....... I love them! We decided, not long ago, to head to Branson for the weekend. We made our decision on a Thursday night and headed out Friday. I love doing stuff like that. Then, of course my mom asks the big question, "You wanna go shopping today?" SURE! We decided last minute to fight the crowds today. I already know I will have a great time with her and it will put is in the Christmas spirit even more. Then later this afternoon, we are going to the Christmas tree farm to cut down our tree. Our farm is offering a petting zoo this year. I know the kids will love it. For you locals, we are going to Motley's out I-30. Ya'll have a great black friday and don't buy too much or better yet don't eat too much!
Friday, November 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Twilight is the BEST! I love it! I've read them all and I am so not a vampire or sci-fi reader!
I just finished reading all of the twilight books...I loved loved loved them!
Post a Comment