K: Kiddos
Of course my kids would be part of my thankfulness!!!!!!
It really is such a joy to be a parent. There are times when I think I am not cut out to be a mom and others when I think it's pretty easy. Overall, it is worth every emotion even when I find myself in that "worry" state almost all the time! One thing that Reese does every single day is "steal" something that Jonas is playing with and then takes off with it wanting someone to chase her. She has already done it this morning with Jonas' fork from breakfast. She does it all the time. It's actually very funny but can be annoying to Jonas. The latest news with Jonas is that he slept in his big boy bed for the first time last night!!!!!! He has a twin trundle that I lowered to the ground a couple of days ago. He and Reese have been playing on it and last night he decided (with my help) that he wanted to sleep in it. I put Reese in his crib and Jonas in his new bed, allowing them to be in the same room. An hour later Reese was crying and yelling, "Get out!". After putting her back in her crib, Jonas got up several times from his bed. A couple of hours had passed and Jason and I were thinking.... we haven't heard from Jonas. Wonder if he fell asleep in his bed. This is what we found!
Sound asleep! And he remained asleep all night. This morning around 8 he came into my bedroom. I had been concerned that he might get up in the night and start playing. We are so proud of him, but saddened that he is growing up!


1 comments:
what a sweet moment you caught!
Post a Comment