This is Sarah and Jonas as we are buying USM gear at Walmart!
Jonas & Reese had coordinating outfits. It's something I love but rarely do. I hope to do more of it this season! These pics are at the BSU where Jason and I met some of the most wonderful people in our lives!
This is Kris holding his daughter, Ann Elise. You can visit them here.
Jonas thought this was cool to "drive" the cart!
After tail-gating, Jason along with the kiddos drove to the coast to be with his dad and step-mom, aka Nana & Pops! I had the camera with me and didn't even realize it, so we don't have pics. They had a great time eating at J's fav taco place, Taco Sombrero. Jason said his parents had a blast with the kids and had bought them the coolest toys! Thanks guys for helping J while I was having some much needed quality time with my bestest friends. Thank you Sarah, Elizabeth, Sharon, and Marie for spending time and loving all over me. I needed it more than you know! Breanne, wish we could have spent more time together! Miss you! Presley, I LOVED our mommy convos and needed the advice. I feel like I am having a better week already. I even attempted taking both kids to Wal-mart today (Monday) and it was fine!


2 comments:
YAY! Love you tons and LOVED seeing you and your sweet family :)
Thanks for getting right to it! You put those pics up fast!
GREAT to see you, as always! Anytime, girl, anytime!
E-mail me those Dixie Darling pics when you think about it...no rush!
Working on that turkey nutter butter recipe...let you know if I find something! I know I have seen them make reindeer with pretzels on top...
Post a Comment