H: Health
I thought really hard about what I wanted the H to be. I sat in bed not able to sleep with my mind running fast around me last night. I was thinking of to-do lists, work, our children, Christmas, etc. I know you know what that is like. I also thought about the H and one of the first words that came to mind was Holiday. I do love the holidays, but the longer I thought about it, health just seemed perfect to be thankful for at this time. Due to my job, I see unhealthy little people all the time and I must say my family has been fortunate so far. We are healthy, all 4 of us right now. But I have to think that everything happens for a reason. And when circumstances fall on our family, we will dwell in the Lord for help. Here is another family that has done just that. You will be touched to read this father's blog about his 5 yr old that has been diagnosed with cancer. They are from MS and go to St. Jude for treatment. He updates daily, so come back and visit his site when you can. Read more here.
Friday, November 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I noticed! I am so glad you are doing it too! I am really beginning to second guess my plan...and ideas on U?!?!? I am stumped!
I have a few ideas for you about the b'day party food. I'll try and e-mail you them the first of next week.
So, you are following Will Hodges. His Dad and I were friends in High School. Small world!
Post a Comment