Friday, March 02, 2007

36 wks.....4wks left

Absolutely NO changes. I will have to say I was shocked when I heard that come from our doc's mouth this morning. Our next appt is a wk from today. Will keep you all up-to-beat on the Lozada baby. I did buy a pink bow yesterday in hopes that if it is a girl, she will have something to wear in her hair on the way home.
Our names are BOY: Beckam Miles & GIRL: Reese Elizabeth.

4 comments:

Penny said...

Oh, I love those names!! I am so excited for you girl!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey... I am so excited about the second baby!.. I am so looking forward to meet him/her first time.. it would be very joy and happy time!.. I miss all of you! I love you! Sissy Laura

Emerson said...

I know that is a little frustrating not having any progression but Baby Lozada will be here soon!! I also LOVE your names!! It was good seeing you the other day!! I love that you bought a bow just in case!!

Riley Cate said...

Any new news? We're so excited for the new baby to be here!!!