Tuesday, March 20, 2007
It's a GIRL!!
Hey guys, this is Penny and Casey asked me to post for her. Let me first say she is BEAUTIFUL! Reese Elizabeth was born at 2:11 and she weighs 7 lbs 7 oz and is 21 inches long. Mom and baby are doing wonderful with no complications. They are all shocked she is a girl but nonetheless are so excited! We will update with pictures as soon as possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


15 comments:
I am SOOOOO excited for you guys!!
I can't wait to see her!! Emmie told me that we had to go get some girly stuff for Reese!! Congrats guys!! We will bring you guys some food when you are ready for visitors!!
Amazing!!!! Can't wait to meet her!
Congratulations Casey and Jason!!! I'm so excited about the new edition (Reese) to the family. Now, you guys have a lil variety in the family. Have fun with your new baby girl!!
WOW! I was over at Jenn's when she got the news! I think everyone is suprised! Congrats... I am glad someone will have pink around! :)
Casey, I am so excited!!! I knew it was going to be a girl this time!!!! We can't wait to see pics!!!! CONGRATULATIONS Casey, Jason, and Jonas!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah!!! I'm so excited it's a girl! Surprise! :) This is so exciting. Let me know if you need anything...take care! Congrats on being a big brother, Jonas!
I am so excited that you had a girl! You are going to have so much fun with her. I have to say I was shocked! I'm so glad that ya'll are doing well. I wish I could see you all!
Yeah for girls!! :-) congrats. Can't wait to see pictues.
CONGRATS!!! I COULDN'T WAIT TO LOOK ON YOUR BLOG THIS MORNING TO SEE WHAT YOU HAD! IT'S SO EXCITING! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE PICS!!
JILL
Oh my word! A GIRL!!!! What to do with a girl!? I bet you'll figure that out really quickly. What a blessing!
SHOCK!! SO AWESOME!! Praying and laughing!!
Congratulations!! We are so excited for you! Girls are so fun! We can't wait to see pics. I'm glad she is healthy!
Yea!!!!!!! Congrats to everyone and I can't wait to meet Reese! Take care-
Love Lauren
I am so excited! WOW! A GIRL!!! I don't think I would know what to do with a girl! I can't wait to see all the pictures. I have not had time to comment until now but I was watching your blog all day on Tuesday!
Congratulations!!! Leslie and I really want to see some pictures!!!
I am so excited for you all!!! We will have to find you some girly stuff now!
:)
--Mandy
Post a Comment