That's SO funny that your PREVIOUS post is titled "the sweetest face", b/c I was going to say that about the last spaghetti pic. HA! He TOTALLY MELTS, MELTS, MELTS my HEART. AH!! Sweet Jonas. Hey momma, easy on J, he'll walk when he's dang well ready. Promise. Talk to Tommy Bates about his daughter Reagan when she was Jonas age. Also, he's a physical therapist and gives GREAT perspective. Love you.
4 comments:
That's SO funny that your PREVIOUS post is titled "the sweetest face", b/c I was going to say that about the last spaghetti pic. HA! He TOTALLY MELTS, MELTS, MELTS my HEART. AH!! Sweet Jonas. Hey momma, easy on J, he'll walk when he's dang well ready. Promise. Talk to Tommy Bates about his daughter Reagan when she was Jonas age. Also, he's a physical therapist and gives GREAT perspective. Love you.
Great pictures!
Oh my!!! I love the pics!! He looks so much like Jason in these pics!!
These are great! I love them!!!
Post a Comment