We were able to capture a sleeping pic this evening while they both were napping. AND finally Reese stayed awake long enough to get a picture with her eyes open. She usually doesn't stay alert very long, so you have to jump fast if you want a pic. The pics of the babes on the counter top was taken after Jonas had already been put to sleep and then decided to wake up and hang out for a few minutes. You can still see his black eye pretty good. He also has had 2 busted lips from falling this week. I hope he grows out of this clumsy stage. Gotta run... the little one is crying!
Thursday, March 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
beautiful babies!!!
Casey, I love the pictures of Jonas and Reese together.
Yea! I got to see Reese with her eyes open! They are both too cute! I'm so very happy for you.
Love, Breanne
Love those babies! I'm praying for you today.
Holly B.
Post a Comment