Well, remember me saying we were going to remodel our bathroom? We did start that project and it has gone on further than we thought. It will be almost 2 wks before the bath is completely finished. Since the project started, we have been staying with my parents. They have been gracious enough to feed us, wash clothes, take care of Jonas at night while Jason works on the bath, and let us envade their privacy. SO, big thanks to Su-Su & Poppa for being so patient with us. We promise to be leaving soon. We have enjoyed all our slumber party's with you!
The bathroom is looking great with our new tile. We ran across some plumbing issues and that is what still needs to be fixed. I will post pics as soon as we get back into our home. Since we have been way off schedule, it's been hard to update or do anything else for that matter. Jonas was sick a couple of wks ago, got better, and now has a nasty cough. I am sure that will pass soon, and the warm weather will help with all of our sinus issues.... maybe.
The baby is due in 4 wks. I go to the doctor tomorrow (Friday) and will post an update after that. I still have yet to wash the baby's clothes, organize them, get the bedding ready, install the carseat, or pack my to-go bag. I do hope to get that done within the next week.
p.s. Jonas just spilled my cup of sweet tea and you would have thought he broke his leg when I took the cup away from him. It broke his heart. He must be tired and ready to nap!
Updates coming soon with pictures!
Casey
Thursday, March 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Can't wait to see the new bathroom!!!
I think that your body will know what to do since it's not your first. Who knows- we may be in the hospital at the same time!!
Post a Comment