Friday, March 16, 2007
38 weeks
Went to the doc this morning and we will be seeing Baby Lozada's face on Tuesday, March 20. We have a scheduled induction, same as Jonas. We have to be at the hospital at 7am and I feel like the baby will arrive sometime that evening. Today I was 1-2 cm with 50% effacement. I finally have some progression! With Jonas, we started the pitocin around 7am and he came at 4:24pm. You never know with the next one though. I did really well on the medicine and my body reacted well to it, so I am hoping for another good delivery.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
wow! only a few days left! I am super excited!
CRAZY!!! You know have a date!! This is all very exciting. Can't wait to meet Lozada baby #2. Also, I finally joined the blog world. www.thehappeningsofthejames.blogspot.com
Yea!!!!
Yeah!! How exciting. I have been keeping a watch 2 c how u have been doing. Good Luck on everything. Oh yea..we found out yesterday we are havin a girl.
I know you are excited!! I have been trying to call your house phone b/c I lost your cell phone number. Let me know if you need anything! We want to bring you guys dinner after Baby Lozada gets here. Only 2 more days!!
Casey, I am so excited for you! You are such a good mommy and I can't wait to see baby #2!!! I love you girl and will see you tomorrow. PLEASE try to get some (any)rest and NO more cleaning!!
Post a Comment