Monday, March 19, 2007

Boy or Girl

Reese's is pink with black writing. Beckam's is navy with pink writing.

It seems that every BIG event in our family is communicated with T-shirts. Jason proposed with one, we announced we were pregnant the first time with a tee, and then with the birth of Jonas we used t-shirts to tell the waiting room if it was a boy or girl. We have decided to do the same thing with this child as well. Of course I had the t-shirts ready weeks in advance with Jonas, and tonight I painted our boy one because we didn't have time to get his made. We are using the same girl shirt from our first-born. After the baby arrives, Jason puts on the appropriate T and then wears it out to announce the baby! It's fun and here is a sneak preview of our t-shirts this go round.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT A CUTE IDEA!!! I ALSO LOVE THE NAMES!!!!
GOOD LUCK TODAY!!!

JILL MOORE CRUMPTON :)

Anonymous said...

Anxiously awaiting to hear if it is Reese or Beckam!!!! You guys are in my thoughts and prayers!!!

Emerson said...

The shirt idea is so cute!! I am ready to see if you have a Reese or a Beckham!! We are praying for you guys!

Anonymous said...

I really love the t-shirt tradition lives on it's get cutes idea ever!! Julia