Saturday, March 10, 2007

Wye Mountain, daffodil field







For you Mississippians that read our blog, there is a daffodil field about 30 miles outside of Little Rock that is open a couple of weekends out of the year. It's huge and MANY people go to take pictures. We missed it last year, but headed that way today. Jonas was not in a good mood to begin with, and I had hoped he would nap on the way.... but nooooo, not today. And on top of no nap, my child does not like the texture of grass or even sitting in it. He did not smile in one picture we took today and we took a lot! Jason was not able to go (due to the bathroom project), so my mom went with us. It was a beautiful day here and we enjoyed God's nature! The field is overwhelming and absolutely gorgeous!

3 comments:

Dana said...

We were there today too!! I guess we missed each other. I love your pics even if you didn't want to smile. I didn't either but my mom MADE me!!! Dana

Penny said...

I love the one of him looking at the flower in your hair. I am so glad you guys were able to go!! I hope it is good weather next weekend!!

Emerson said...

You always take the best pictures!! I love that first picture of you! You look so pretty! And Jonas is such a cutie even though he wouldn't smile!