Friday, March 09, 2007

37 weeks

I am to a one cm with no effacement, so that means I am good to go for another week. I have to keep in mind that I did not progress with Jonas, so there's a good chance I won't with this one either. The doctor did not mention being induced and I didn't either, so I don't know anything for now. I'll keep truckin' until something happens.
A BIG congrats to Melissa for delivering Jackson this morning. You can check out her blog on our links "The Wolfe's".
Also, Lauren from "The Walker's" delivered Sydney tonight after a full day of labor. Way to go Lauren!

2 comments:

Emerson said...

At least you are 1 cm!! I know it doesn't mean much but at least some progression!! I can't believe it is almost time! I can't wait to see if you will have a Beckam or a Reese!!

The Walkers said...

Hey girl! Thanks for the shout-out and all the prayers this weekend. I LOVE the picture of you in the daffodils with your beautiful belly! Don't get discouraged about being a 1cm- especially with your second baby I think you could progress quickly!